- Living Your Life with Cancer through Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: Flying over Thunderstorms
- Better Living With IBS: A step-by-step program to managing your symptoms so you can enjoy life to the full!
- The Diabetes Lifestyle Book
- End the Insomnia Struggle: A Step-by-Step Guide to Help You Get to Sleep and Stay Asleep
- Living Beyond Lyme: Reclaim Your Life From Lyme Disease and Chronic Illness
- Living Beyond Your Pain: Using Acceptance & Commitment
- Living with IBS
- Power Over Addiction: A Harm Reduction Workbook for Changing Your Relationship with Drugs
- The PTSD Survival Guide for Teens: Strategies to Overcome Trauma, Build Resilience, and Take Back Your Life (The Instant Help Solutions Series)
- Therapy to Ease Chronic Pain
The above list of resources is from the Learning ACT Resource Guide. For a comprehensive list of all available ACT books, click the button below to get to the homepage.
Note: Many of the book links on this site are affiliate links. Using these links does not cost you anything. If you decide to use our link, Amazon.com will share a small percentage of your sale with Portland Psychotherapy. The very small amount of money we make from these links is intended to recoup at least some of the cost of making the resources on our website available to the public. Please only use these links if you feel like the resources are right for you.