- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Chronic Pain
- Behavioral Consultation and Primary Care: A Guide to Integrating Services
- Contextual Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness and Acceptance in Behavioral Medicine: Current Theory and Practice
- Psychological Treatment for Patients With Chronic Pain (Clinical Health Psychology)
- Real Behavior Change in Primary Care: Improving Patient Outcomes and Increasing Job Satisfaction
- Somatoform and Other Psychosomatic Disorders: A Dialogue Between Contemporary Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Perspectives
The above list of resources is from the Learning ACT Resource Guide. For a comprehensive list of all available ACT books, click the button below to get to the homepage.
Note: Many of the book links on this site are affiliate links. Using these links does not cost you anything. If you decide to use our link, Amazon.com will share a small percentage of your sale with Portland Psychotherapy. The very small amount of money we make from these links is intended to recoup at least some of the cost of making the resources on our website available to the public. Please only use these links if you feel like the resources are right for you.