- Becoming Mum
- EMPOWER Your Students: Tools to Inspire a Meaningful School Experience, Grades 6-12
- Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life for Teens: A Guide to Living an Extraordinary Life
- The Joy of Parenting: An Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Guide to Effective Parenting in the Early Years
- Parenting a Troubled Teen: Manage Conflict and Deal with Intense Emotions Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Parenting Your Anxious Child with Mindfulness and Acceptance: A Powerful New Approach to Overcoming Fear, Panic, and Worry Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Stuff That Sucks: Accepting What You Can’t Change and Committing to What You Can
The above list of resources is from the Learning ACT Resource Guide. For a comprehensive list of all available ACT books, click the button below to get to the homepage.
Note: Many of the book links on this site are affiliate links. Using these links does not cost you anything. If you decide to use our link, Amazon.com will share a small percentage of your sale with Portland Psychotherapy. The very small amount of money we make from these links is intended to recoup at least some of the cost of making the resources on our website available to the public. Please only use these links if you feel like the resources are right for you.