- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: The Clinician’s Guide for Supporting Parents
- Acceptance & Mindfulness Treatments for Children & Adolescents: A Practitioner’s Guide
- ACT for Adolescents: Treating Teens and Adolescents in Individual and Group Therapy
- Challenging Perfectionism: An Integrative Approach for Supporting Young People Using ACT, CBT and DBT
- Mindfulness and Acceptance for Counseling College Students: Theory and Practical Applications for Intervention, Prevention, and Outreach (The Context Press Mindfulness and Acceptance Practical Series)
- Teen Anxiety: A CBT and ACT Activity Resource Book for Helping Anxious Adolescents
- The Thriving Adolescent: Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Positive Psychology to Help Teens Manage Emotions, Achieve Goals, and Build Connection
The above list of resources is from the Learning ACT Resource Guide. For a comprehensive list of all available ACT books, click the button below to get to the homepage.
Note: Many of the book links on this site are affiliate links. Using these links does not cost you anything. If you decide to use our link, Amazon.com will share a small percentage of your sale with Portland Psychotherapy. The very small amount of money we make from these links is intended to recoup at least some of the cost of making the resources on our website available to the public. Please only use these links if you feel like the resources are right for you.