- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Body Image Dissatisfaction: A Practitioner’s Guide to Using Mindfulness, Acceptance, and Values-Based Behavior Change Strategies
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Eating Disorders: A Process-Focused Guide to Treating Anorexia and Bulimia
- ACT for Anorexia Nervosa: A Guide for Clinicians
- A Clinician’s Guide to Acceptance-Based Approaches for Weight Concerns: The Accept Yourself! Framework
- Mindfulness and Acceptance for Treating Eating Disorders and Weight Concerns: Evidence-Based Interventions
The above list of resources is from the Learning ACT Resource Guide. For a comprehensive list of all available ACT books, click the button below to get to the homepage.
Note: Many of the book links on this site are affiliate links. Using these links does not cost you anything. If you decide to use our link, Amazon.com will share a small percentage of your sale with Portland Psychotherapy. The very small amount of money we make from these links is intended to recoup at least some of the cost of making the resources on our website available to the public. Please only use these links if you feel like the resources are right for you.