- In This Moment: Five Steps to Transcending Stress Using Mindfulness and Neuroscience
- Parenting Your Anxious Child with Mindfulness and Acceptance: A Powerful New Approach to Overcoming Fear, Panic, and Worry Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- The ACT on Anxiety Workbook
- The Confidence Gap: A Guide to Overcoming Fear and Self-Doubt
- The Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Anxiety: A Guide to Breaking Free from Anxiety, Phobias, and Worry Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (2nd Edition)
- The Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Social Anxiety and Shyness: Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to Free Yourself from Fear and Reclaim Your Life
- The Worry Trap: How to Free Yourself from Worry & Anxiety Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Things Might Go Terribly, Horribly Wrong: A Guide to Life Liberated from Anxiety
- Trichotillomania: An ACT-Enhanced Behavior Therapy Approach Workbook (Treatments That Work)
The above list of resources is from the Learning ACT Resource Guide. For a comprehensive list of all available ACT books, click the back button to get to the homepage.
Note: Some of the book links above are affiliate links. Using these links does not cost you anything. If you decide to use our link, Amazon.com will share a small percentage of your sale with Portland Psychotherapy. The very small amount of money we make with these links is there in the hope that we can recoup at least some of the cost of making the resources on our website available to the public. Please only use these links if you feel like the resources are right for you.