- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Anxiety Disorders
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: The Ultimate Guide to Using ACT to Treat Stress, Anxiety, Depression, OCD, and More, Including Mindfulness Exercises and a Comparison with CBT and DBT
- Acceptance-Based Behavioral Therapy: Treating Anxiety and Related Challenges
- Challenging Perfectionism: An Integrative Approach for Supporting Young People Using ACT, CBT and DBT
- The Clinician’s Guide to Exposure Therapies for Anxiety Spectrum Disorders: Integrating Techniques and Applications from CBT, DBT, and ACT
- Trichotillomania: An ACT-Enhanced Behavior Therapy Approach Therapist Guide (Treatments That Work)
The above list of resources is from the Learning ACT Resource Guide. For a comprehensive list of all available ACT books, click the button below to get to the homepage.
Note: Many of the book links on this site are affiliate links. Using these links does not cost you anything. If you decide to use our link, Amazon.com will share a small percentage of your sale with Portland Psychotherapy. The very small amount of money we make from these links is intended to recoup at least some of the cost of making the resources on our website available to the public. Please only use these links if you feel like the resources are right for you.